Groth Corporation announces a new safety product for tank equipment: the 12F-TWW-0 Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve pressure/vacuum relief valves (PVRV).
Extensive research and development have produced a product that achieves both superior sealing performance and industry leading flow rates, while also allowing customers to reach their required flow rates with a potentially smaller sized valve and utilize 10% overpressure technology.
The Model 12F-TWW-0 Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve is designed to protect your tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum.
Costly product evaporative losses due to normal tank “breathing” are greatly reduced.
“The Model 12F-TWW-0 pressure/vacuum relief valves are developed to minimize fugitive emissions while providing increased protection and safety to tank equipment and on-site personnel,” says Trey Rothenberger, VP of Global Sales at Groth Corporation. “These superior sealing valves allow tank equipment operators to easily reach their required flow rates with a potentially smaller-sized valve while greatly reducing costly product evaporation.”
Made from aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel, the Model 12F-TWW-0 PVRV is available in sizes from 2” through 12”, in pressure settings from 0.5 to 24 osig and vacuum settings of 0.464 osig (2 mbarg) to 24 osig. It also offers superior tightness, exceeding API-2000 leak requirements, and is PED and ATEX Certified.
• This valve is designed to work with a 10% overpressure.
• Product leakage and fugitive emissions are reduced via ultra-tight sealing.
• Higher flow capacity to protect from both excessive pressure and excessive vacuum build up.
• Peripheral and central seat guides ensure reliable, repeatable performance.
• Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and operational cost.
Corrosion resistance can be enhanced with fluorocarbon-based fluoroelastomer or fluorine rubber / fluoro-rubber (FKM) soft goods.
• Size: 2” through 12”
• Body Material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Pallet Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
• Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Blue FKM or FEP
• Weight Material: Zinc-Plated Steel, Stainless Steel
• Bolting Class: 150# ASME, PN10, PN16, JIS drilling classes available
• Available Pressure Settings: 0.5 osig to 24 osig
• Available Vacuum Settings: 0.464 osig (2 mbarg) to 24 osig
• Superior tightness, exceeding API-2000 leak requirements
• PED and ATEX certified.